- Flexible width (fluid width) layout.
- Two sidebars. Either of the sidebars can be optionally turned off.
- Customizable header, and much more options available in the settings page (options page).
- Supports all new WordPress features like nested comments, comments paging, sidebar widgets, post tags and gravatars.
- Compatible with WordPress v2.8 and above.
- Valid XHTML and CSS.
- The theme runs successfully in the latest versions of all major browsers.
- Support for localization.
More details and download link for the latest version in the F2 WordPress theme page. F2 is released for free under the GPL.
Quotes Collection plugin updated to version 1.3.1
- Bug fix (URL parsing issue)
- Lithuanian translation added (thanks to Lulilo for the translation). Spanish and Russian updated
The Quotes Collection plugin for WordPress is updated to version 1.3.
- Uses jQuery instead of SACK library for the AJAX refresh functionality
- New widget option to filter based on tags
- New widget option to set character limit for the random quote
- Template function changed to
quotescollection_quote(). The old function
quotescollection_display_randomquote()will still work. (Click here for notes on parameters that can be passed on to the quotescollection_quote() function)
- Parameters now passed in string format in the template function
- Hungarian, Belarusian translations added. Swedish, Italian, Croatian, Turkish, Japanese, Persian, French and Tamil updated.
- If you insert a url in quote, author, source, it becomes clickable in the random quote and in quotes pages.
- Other minor improvements
Quite a ‘stable’ beta version I should say 😉 You are welcome to test the beta version and let me know if you find any bugs.
I also request that the translations be updated.