Quotes Collection plugin updated to version 1.3.1
- Bug fix (URL parsing issue)
- Lithuanian translation added (thanks to Lulilo for the translation). Spanish and Russian updated
The Quotes Collection plugin for WordPress is updated to version 1.3.
- Uses jQuery instead of SACK library for the AJAX refresh functionality
- New widget option to filter based on tags
- New widget option to set character limit for the random quote
- Template function changed to
quotescollection_quote(). The old function
quotescollection_display_randomquote() will still work. (Click here for notes on parameters that can be passed on to the quotescollection_quote() function)
- Parameters now passed in string format in the template function
- Hungarian, Belarusian translations added. Swedish, Italian, Croatian, Turkish, Japanese, Persian, French and Tamil updated.
- If you insert a url in quote, author, source, it becomes clickable in the random quote and in quotes pages.
- Other minor improvements
Download the plugin from Quotes Collection plugin page, or from the WordPress plugin repository.
Quotes Collection plugin will be updated to version 1.3 in a few days, but before that I’m letting out the beta version. Refer changelog for the list of changes.
Download Quotes Collection v 1.3 beta Version 1.3 now available!
Quite a ‘stable’ beta version I should say You are welcome to test the beta version and let me know if you find any bugs.
I also request that the translations be updated.